Poll Results Match Election

We have a new President!

President Barack Obama waves as he walks on stage with first lady Michelle Obama and daughters Malia and Sasha at his election night party Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2012, in Chicago. President Obama defeated Republican challenger former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney. (AP Photo/Chris Carlson)

Yesterday the American voters re-elected Barack Obama to serve as our President for another four years. Our blog poll had the same results!

Bulldog Reader’s Mock Poll Results 11/6/12

If you would like to read more about President Obama or his family, we have three biographies available in the library. They are located on  the biography (921 OBA) shelf.

************

Given the chance to meet any of the First Family face to face, what question would you ask?

(President Obama, Michelle Obama, Malia or Sasha)

3 thoughts on “Poll Results Match Election

1. Dear Mrs Hembree,
    I was hoping for Barack Obama to win he deserved to win because of all his hard effort. In Class we were learning about Chance and Data and I think my teacher would be talking about this if we were still doing Chance and Data.

There recently was a Melbourne Cup in Melbourne. The Melbourne Cup is a place where horses race and compete there are also Categories for example Best Dressed. The girls look amazing at the Melbourne Cup. We did a raffle in class to see who gets which horse my horse was SanaGas he came last I did not really care because it is not about winning.

If I had to ask President Obama anything it would be What is it like to live in the White House?

From,

BB

• Dear BB,

The Melbourne Cup sounds like fun! Is it a race where everyone dresses up very fancy?

I love horses. My cousins have 5-6 horses and I used to ride, but not anymore. It’s fun seeing them race and like you, I usually don’t pick the winner! I just have fun!
      From,
      Mrs. Hembree

2. Hi Mrs Hembree

We were watching the election results with great interest here in Australia too! Your election process is very different to ours here in Australia.

Barak Obama’s Acceptance speech was very passionate and impressive. He has an inspiring way with words.

I wonder what life must be like for his daughters Malia and Sasha with their father as President of the United States of America…

Miss Y 🙂