Student Review by Lisa

uglyDiary of a Wimpy Kid is one of my favorite series, but The Ugly Truth is the newest book of the series. It is hilarious because the author is really creative and funny.
The pictures are really unique and all the characters have unique characteristics, especially Greg, the main character.
Remember, this is the newest book out of the series, but if you don’t know the series then you should start from the very first book.

5 thoughts on “Student Review by Lisa

1. Dear Lisa,
    We both like the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books too! We wish we could read that book too.It sounds like a really funny book.We hoped you had a great time reading it.
    From,Taylor and Eli

2. I love the wimpy kid books. I read the whole series in 1 month! I really like the wimpy kid books because they are really, really funny.

3. Dear Lisa,
    We also like the wimpy kid books. They are really funny.The author is very hillarious.Did you read all of them?
    From, Chase and Leon

4. Syon loves loves loves the Wimpy Kid series! I like hearing some of the funny parts of the books as well. Have you watched the movie? That is a family favorite! We hope they make more..we want a Roderick Rules movie 🙂
    From, Syon’s Mom