Student Book Reviews Wanted

The Bulldog Readers Blog is meant as a reading and writing showcase for our students and staff. I welcome book reviews by students and staff! I can’t read everything and kids ALWAYS want to know what other kids are reading. The recommendations from one student to another are one of the top reasons students will choose a book to read.

If you read a book you like, please write your review and then you can give it to me in person at school, give to your teacher who will give it to me or send it to me via the comment box at the end of this post. I will read your review, and if it fits the blog guidelines, I will post it on the blog with a picture of the book cover. Your name will be included at the end of the post and will only include your first name and grade. If you are a kindergarten student or a sixth grader or someone inbetween, you are all urged to write a book review. They don’t have to be long. A few sentences is often all a review needs. If you read a brand new book, please tell us all about it! Happy Blogging! Mrs. Hembree