Adding a Comment

When I first began tinkering around with blogs I remember feeling quite overwhelmed. The fabulous news is that blogs are relatively painless. It’s also extremely easy to add a comment to a blog post, that’s “blog-speak” for an entry you read on the blog. If you read an article you would like to respond to, simply click on the “comment or no comment” bottom in tiny letters at the bottom of the blog. In this example below, you can see at the end of the line the words No Comments. That means there are no comments yet for this posting, so you would click on “no comments” to add your comment.

Posted on on August 30th, 2010 in Book Reviews | No Comments »

Once you add your comment, it is transmitted to the blog host (me) for review. Because this blog is for educational purposes,I must read and approve all comments to ensure they are respectful and follow the guidelines I have set up  before they are published. If you would like more guidance about the rules regarding blog comments, please read the Blog Guidelines page on this blog. The link is found on the upper left corner. Happy blogging!